Sunday, August 19, 2007

Check it Out!

Last week at Beth Moore's pre-conference event at Phillips arena in Atlanta, we were privileged to here a young man by the name of Travis Cottrell who is not only a very gifted singer, but also song writer and musician. Treat yourself to being blessed by his music. His website is permanently linked from this blog, but it is also here for your convience: http://www.traviscottrell.com/main.html

May you enjoy the indwelling presence of our living, loving, Lord Jesus Christ as you listen to his music. God Bless!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Travis Cottrell did some great songs that time I went to hear Beth Moore too. I actually bought a CD of his a couple of months ago or so and haven't gotten into listening to it much for some reason, so if I can find it, I'll let you have it. Along those same lines, I don't know if you've ever heard David Teems or not, but I heard him at AtlantaFest YEARS ago when he was leading in worship. It's funny how these people with such great ability to lead in worship and have such great songs fly a little under the radar, then when we hear them, we're blown away.

Okay, I've rambled enough for now...I'm off to check out his website. Have a great night!

Jess said...

He was awesome, wasn't he? Thanks for sharing his link. I hadn't gotten that one! Glad you got to experience that wonderful conference, too. I can't wait for next year already! :)