Thursday, October 11, 2007

Reminder, It is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Please do not forget that this is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It is important to click the pink dot on the left side of this blog everyday or every visit, but it is so much more important to remind yourself and those you love, to do the self-exams.

This little reminder is brought to you today in loving memory of my mama, who lost her life to inflamatory breast cancer on October 22, 2004. May God grant someone the wisdom and knowledge to find a cure for this horrible disease.

Sincerely,
Butterflies against Breast Cancer!

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Leanne

Thanks for your sweet comment tonight and for doing this post.

Hugs!
Kat

Dianne said...

You can rest assured Leanne that my prayers for someone's wisdom are the same as yours. I'm sure your mom was a fabulous woman and I'm sure she'd be proud of you for calling attention to this like you do. I know I am! :-)