Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A very belated thank you and post!


Sometime last week, my friend Dianne posted an award that she had been given and then passed the award on to those who had impacted her in someway, my name was on that list. Being relatively new to the blogging world, I have been a little slow in my response and in expressing my gratitude.

Although, I am humbled and grateful that she would mention my name with such an honor, in reality, she has been an encourager and uplifter to me for many months now. God is so good to give us great friends and family, those special people who encourage us and even push us when we need to be nudged along life's way.

Thank you, Dianne for your kindness and the support and encouragement that you give to me and especially to the womens ministry of our church. God Bless you for being so generous and giving!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Well aren't you just sweet? You give me FAR too much credit.. I am just glad that God gave us the avenue of women's ministry at church to build our friendship on such a solid foundation. You have become a treasured friend and a true kindred spirit this last year and I am more than blessed that you count me as a friend...as YOUR friend! Thank you! :-)